• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile renewed subscription won’t work

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My monthly subscription for Lightroom expired, but I've renewed the subscription yet I'm still getting the expired subscription error when going to edit my photos. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom mobile subscription says its expired even after you've renewed it. If you're using an iOS device, would you mind restore the purchase as mentioned in this article? Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

If on an Android device, sign out of the Lightroom app and then sign back in. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue even though my subscription is renewed, it says is not updated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the trouble.  Is this fixed now?   Please ensure your app store method of payment is current.  Otherwise, you might try this Restore Purchase help: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again 'kubrag37722159'

We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having the same issue. I have logged out and logged back in and still keep being told my subscription has expired despite Apple telling me I am already subscribed. This is for Lightroom on Mac. 

My adobeid is [edited by moderator for privacy]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nolon

I see a valid subscription for your account.  Is this working better for you now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

i renewed already my lightroom but i always appear like havnt renew , and i cant use it , hope it fix soon,

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daffunx

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile subscription for you.  Is this now working OK for you?  If not, please confirm you are signed in using the same email address you used for the forums here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am getting the same problem. My subscription expired but I've paid and restarted it again. It shows as expired on the app and can't edit anything although on payments it looks all up to date and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalia5CB6

I see an active subscription applied to the same adobe-id which you are using for this forum. Could you double check try to sign-in with the same Id. Hope this helps, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having the same issue. I have logged out and logged back in and still keep being told my subscription has expired despite Apple telling me I am already subscribed. This is for Lightroom on Mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grace29584842o3we 

I see a valid Lightroom plan for the account you used to post for help here.  Is this now working for you?
If you're still not seeing the subscription, please be sure you are signing in with the same email address you used to post for help.  And perhaps try a machine reboot before you sign out and back in again?

For faster help with your paid account, please contact Adobe Support directly.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just had a look and seems that you need to sign-in with the Adobe-id which you use for this forum. This is the one which has a correct subscription status applied. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

i am experiencing the exact same problem. Apple says (also got an invoice) that i am subscribed but Lightroom says that i am not.

Can you please have a look at it? 

i can also attach the invoice if needed.

thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rolfie013

I see a valid subscription for the email address you used to post on the forums.  Is this now working ok for you?  If not, does it help to relaunch the app, sign out and back in, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

yes it is working now! Thanks for the help although i couldn't use the app for quite a time therefore i would be really happy if i got a compensation in a form of voucher or one month of free Lightroom. 

thanks for your cooperation 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to use Lightroom right now and I can't use it. Subscription is renewed (I have other adobe softwares as well) but I can't edit anything. Please assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @leileaves , 

I see no subscription of any kind of the email ID you used to post for help.  Your email ID looks like it comes from a school -- if this is a subscription provided by your organization, please contact your plan administrator for help.  Otherwise, if you need help with a personal subscription, please contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2023 Jul 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Subscribed via Microsoft acct yet all app access (pc/mobile) says Expired.

why can't the system be auto updated once payment has been made? This is really an issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jelzon 

Apologies for the slow reply.  Mentioning troubles about your desktop+mobile subscription here in a thread about LR Mobile may have confused some people.

I do see a valid Lightroom 1TB subscription for you made via the Microsoft app store as you mentioned.  Is this working for you now?  If not, does it help to sign out and back in again?

If you still need help, I recommend contacting Adobe Support for real-time help.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in -- I recommend the chat option for fastest help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I uninstalled the app thinking I needed to reinstall it and now I can't even download the app. I'm very concerned I've lost all my photos...please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Destiny32057008mxai 

I see a valid subscription for the email ID you used to sign in and post for help.  Is this working OK for you now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue I subscribed but cant edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @HawaiizYETI 

It seems like you have an enterprise subscription.  The forums here are geared towards users with personal plans.

Please contact your plan administrator for help.  Some enterprise plans may include Lightroom for desktop but not mobile.  Your plan administrator should be able to confirm your access, and otherwise is able to contact Enterprise Support as needed to help you. 

You could also try contacting Adobe Support directly, but they may still refer you back to your plan admin/Enterprise Support.  Adobe Support is at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
...in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines