• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Everything after accepting trial

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom on my iPhone since last summer, I bought presets for it and had so many pictures on it. I decided to try the one week free trial and ever since then everything disappeared. I lost all of my pictures, cannot find any of my many presets, and I don't know what to do. I deleted the app, re-signed into my account, even went on my laptop to try and find these missing pictures and presets. I am so upset, I use these presets for my Instagram and I don't want to have to pay for all of them again. 

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message - Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule!

I just had same issue today with my Lightroom Mobile.

I've decided to sign up the trial version for a week while I was editing a picture.
It was ok, till the moment that I've tried to use a tool and the app closed.

Then, I opened the app again and there was a question if I would like to sync my camera roll with the app automatically, I chosen not.

So the app opened with 0 albums, 0 presets, etc.

Please help me to solve it 🙏🏼

Thank you,

Alecyr Araujo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same thing just happened to me. Are you able to send me guidance? Thank you so much in advance! I wish I had never accepted the trial!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have the same information. The same thing just happened to my account. I have been using the free light room for a year. Decided that the extra tools in the paid version might be worth the $4.99/month. However, my $60 worth of presets and all my photos disappeared from the app. It was like I was starting a new account. I canceled the subscription in hopes that everything would appear again however, no such luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We are investigating possible causes for this issue. 

Please do not uninstall the app.  Images are very likely still in the app cache, but if the app gets deleted then images inside the app also get deleted.  Anything not yet synced could be lost unless you have the images somewhere else like your camera roll, or a backup.

As a next step, please make a full backup of the affected device. This will preserve the app and files that still exist in it.  Any files that are not yet synced to cloud storage may only exist in the app unless you have a separate backup.

These pages describe how to use iTunes or Mac OS Finder file sharing to retrieve original images out of the Lightroom iOS app cache.. Please see if this advice can help you recover your original images:

iTunes: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html 

Mac OS Finder: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210598  

Any files that can be recovered will need to be reimported.  Unfortunately, this recovery process can not restore previous edits or presets.  Presets that were installed before will need to be re-installed or set up again.

We hope advice here helps you recover images.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the same problem - started my free trial today, and all of my photos + presets are gone. The app shows 9GB of cache, but nothing is showing in the app itself. I am signed in under the same login as I was before. All content was synced and backed up (as it was shown int the app). I only use Lightroom on my Iphone.
I do not have a recent backup of my device. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to restore the content. 

Have a great day, 
Karina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Karina0D4C 

Are you sure you're signed into the right account?  I will send you a direct message with more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me guidance as well. If I bury the Adobe plan again will it restore all my photos and presets into my account? 

please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello greule 

i has the same problem today. Could I get some assistance? I started the trial today and after a minute or so the app closed and as I restarted it my library was empty. How can retrieve my albums and edited pictures?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, can u help to me same problems huhu please my deadline was august 6 how can retrieve my all photos/preset i have 7days trial and my all photos edited and preset had deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Mikey25512761qwjx 

We need more info to begin to help you.  On what devices are you running Lightroom?  Is the issue that you activated a 7-day trial on one device, and your content disappeared on the same device, or another device that was signed into the same account?  More details like this, and about your specific steps/workflow might help us understand what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm log in only one device and same account, earlier i was accepting the
trial that's 7 days and i was back on my Lightroom mobile all my picture
has deleted and some my presets has been deleted, I don't know what can i
do, i need my all picture because the deadline of my clients is august 6
how can i back please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

earlier i was accepting 7days trial and i was happy cuz i have that and after that i re opened my lightroom mobile i was shock cuz my all edited photos was deleted and some of my presets has been deleted, i dont know what can i do, how can back it all my photos and presets i need all my pictures edited cuz the deadline of my client is nearly days at august 6.

Please Help me!

Mikey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mikey25512761qwjx 

Did you start the 7-day trial on the mobile app, or LR desktop?

On Mobile, are you using iOS and Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was start yesterday, lightroom mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mikey25512761qwjx 

Thank you.  I asked because it wasn't clear to me how your trial got start.  Usually a Lightroom Mobile trial on Android shows as a subscription with the first 7 days free, and I saw no subscription for your account.

If you sign into your account in a web browser at lightroom.adobe.com, do you see your photos there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mikey25512761qwjx 

If you sign into your account in a web browser at https://lightroom.adobe.com/  do you see your photos there?  The server team says you do have files uploaded and should be able to see them (both in our web app and also in the LR Android app).

Another way it *might* be possible to access files is to explore what you can copy out of the application cache.  See if you can recover any images from this folder in device internal storage:
Android/data/com.adobe.lrmobile/files/carouselDocuments/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you provide some more details so that the community may be able to help you...

Did you have the free app before accepting the trial? 
Did you have a back up of the device?

What format where the presets in when you purchased them?

Can you see any photos or presets at 

http://lightroom.adobe.com

Unfortunately deleting the app probably discarded everything if you did not have any kind of subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido!

I have the same problem - started my free trial today, and all of my photos + presets are gone. The app shows 9GB of cache, but nothing is showing in the app itself. I am signed in under the same login as I was before. All content was synced and backed up (as it was shown int the app). I only use Lightroom on my Iphone.
I do not have a recent backup of my device. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to restore the content. 

Have a great day, 
Karina 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to the duplicate post above already.  This was a problem where the user has two accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido, 

Wonder if you can help?

I'm trying to ascertain when the free version turns into a trial? 

Is it a trial when you initially download the app?

Or is after a certain time?

Or a customer accepting a trial pop up?

Also what happens to photos and presets than sync to the Cloud if a trial is accepted but a plan not then subscribed to?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I alrady had a look  and pinged madimarie1 privately. What I noticed is that it seems like  the subsctiption was applied to a  to a different adobe-id and not to the free Lr version with the presets. Still wating for confirmation from madimarie1

Since the app was deleted the free-app-data is no longer preserved and therefore please double-check if you have an iOS back-up from where you could possibly restore. Hope this helps- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I had the same exact thing happpen to me. I've been using the free version for a few years, but I decided to try a free 7 day trial of the desktop version. It was taking a long time to download, so I went to "manage subscription" and cancelled. Photos are now hidden on my iphone and it is acting like I'll need to pay the 4.99 iphone app fee to access them again. I also have many purchased presets and photos on that account, but I know that I only had the free version before. Please help! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalie5FAA .

I'v just checked our server-side logging and it looks to me that you have 2 adobe-ids in use. One as free and the other with the subscription. Could that be? I'm sending you more info via a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines