• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR & LRC

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be a stupid question, but here goes.  When i go on holiday i take my ipad (with LR and PS on it).  At the end of a days photography, I load my images onto my ipad and edit them in LR & PS.  When i get home I want to put all these images into my LR Classic on my desktop.  How do I get the images from Ipad/ Adobe Cloud onto my desktop?

Normally I wait until I get home then Import the images from my Camera card into LRC and onto my HDD.

When I am away I do have spare time and want to do some editing.

Anybody explain how to me please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Simple!  Just switch on Sync in your Lr-Classic on your desktop and all the photos will automatically download.

Do NOT import the photos again on your desktop.

The files will sync down to a default folder on your HDD, but this folder can be changed in Lr-Classic preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html#AccesssyncedLightroomClassicCCphotosinAdobeCreativeCloudmobileapp

To start syncing Lightroom Classic photos with Lightroom ecosyste

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple!  Just switch on Sync in your Lr-Classic on your desktop and all the photos will automatically download.

Do NOT import the photos again on your desktop.

The files will sync down to a default folder on your HDD, but this folder can be changed in Lr-Classic preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html#Accesssynce...

To start syncing Lightroom Classic photos with Lightroom ecosystem, click the Sync icon in the upper-right corner and click Start Syncing.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WobertC, Thank you for the quick response, just tried this out and got it now.  Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines