• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Sync Issues from Web App

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the LR CC desktop version and was having all files synced locally. This turned out to be very slow, so I turned the sync feature off and no longer store locally.  There are no sync issues being reported on my desktop version.

i logged into the web version today and noticed that I have over 1300 files reported as having sync issues  - shows up under sync issues below All Photos. I checked and it looks as though these photos are stored on the cloud without any problems.

Is there a problem with these photos? If not, how do I clear the sync issues.

thanks

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bbandsuh,

Sorry that Lightroom CC on the web is not syncing and showing sync errors. This might be happening because the images are not properly synced to the cloud.

Do you also use Lightroom Classic CC on your desktop? If so then could you please go to Lightroom preferences -> Lightroom sync -> Hold alt/option key and click rebuild sync data.

This will rebuild the sync data and will refresh the syncing process.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the refresh process you suggested on Lightroom Classic - no change.

It seems that the files are synched to the cloud as i could access, edit and export the ones it is having issues with.

The specific message on Lightroom CC on the Cloud says: "DSC_3634.NEF Imported on 7/15/18 Open Lightroom on MacBook Pro to continue syncing."

There are about 1300 files with this issue.  The files seem fine. How do I remove the sync issues?

Thanks,

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever figure it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem right now. Is there a way to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines