Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR sync problems

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am having some issues with my lightroom classic cc (I have full Adobe suite) and failing to sync to Lightroom CC (mobile and online). I used to be able to do this.

On my LR Classic I can press the sync button next to the collection I would like to sync. But then nothing happens anymore, no signs of it actually syncing. No data being transferred. I've spent at least 4hours searching and no result so far:
- Deleted all my Collections and made new ones
- Deleted all old files I've put on LR mobile before
- Tried the LR Classic "Edit-Preference-Lightroom Sync-Delete all synced data- Go to LR web proceed", this did nothing at all
- Deleted the Mobile/desktop LR applications

- Logged in and out of Adobe.

Now I'm in quite desperate need of help! Thank you in Advance!

Freek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you enabled sync by clicking on [Start] in the top Identity Plate drop-down menu?

ScreenShot161.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Thanks for your quick reply and yes I've done this long ago. I paused it a few times and started again, to no avail.
Please send me some more options or help! I need this to work again, it's an important part of my workflow.

Thank you 
Freek

knip lightroon.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you are doing the right things, as you were able to sync previously.

Apart from Sign-Out/Sign-In with the CC Desktop App. I cannot be of much more help other than suggest you work through the 'help' link:

How to sync collections in Lightroom Classic on the desktop to the Lightroom ecosystem | Adobe Photo...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for your reply! But well this is not yet that helpful, to be honest... This link is not a problem-solving link? Are there no other members with this type of problem?

Can I do some sort of hard delete of all LR Desktop and mobile apps, so I could start again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr-Classic can be un-installed and re-installed from the CC Desktop App.

Have you first tried the (often suggested) reset of your Classic Preferences file?

PREFERENCES RESET

And which version of Classic are you using?  [Menu: Help>System Info...]

Are all Apps signing-in using the same User Account? (eg. have you ever used a free Lr mobile app from Apple)

Do you see any of your images in a Web Browser at- https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Sorry, but I am just also searching for answers for you. (Hard, when it all works perfectly for me!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wobert, 

I have reset the preferences for Lightroom and for Lightroom CC but this did not change the problem.

I have version LRCC version 9.2 in the Creative Cloud license.

I have never used a free mobile app from apple, I don't own any Apple products.

All apps are signed in by the same Adobe Account.

I can not see any of the images in the web browser. I logged into my account but syncing here to doesn't seem to work.

Can you do anything with this information? Still searching for the problem.

Thanks for the help and sorry if I sounded straight forward it was not personal. But we pay enough money to have a good working product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am out of suggestions, sorry.

Time to contact customer support by chat and see if they can diagnose the problem.

! Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FreekVO, 

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to sync to the cloud. May I ask you to private message me your Adobe ID? 

Did this issue start after an update? 

Best, 

Carissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines