• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

meta tags disappearing

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom app on my phone. I set meta tags for each picture I put online but when I download these picture the same program on the same file doesn't recognize any previously set metadata. Does somebody have an idea where can be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, plus something changed regarding the filigran on the picture when you export them : you cannot place a © anymore, why ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know, but is a major problem. Also, the author isn't visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my version, I can add a watermark, but it doesn't export like it used to on the previous version. These is a note that says it should be activated in the "other options" on some menu, but it's not there… 

Image PNG.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically the same here on the app. But why is that and what can be the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What online service are you using? Many strip metadata out of your files and it might not be Lightroom that is removing the metadata. Lightroom app includes metadata based on the export settings in the share panel. You get this by tapping the tiny icon next to the share option that looks like two little sliders

IMG_1300.png

IMG_1301.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines