• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No previews displayed on import

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Just getting my feet wet in Lightroom CC and discovering an issue. I only shoot RAW normally, without a jpeg. When I import photos on my iPad Pro, I'd like to be able to see previews of the photos I'm choosing to import (before I actually import them). When I import RAF files from my Fuji X100T previews do appear, but when I import photos from my X-T3 it just shows a grey box with a camera I on in it and RAF. Any ideas? Maybe some setting within my X-T3 I'm not applying?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I face the same issues and end up importing unwanted images. Solution please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. 

Hope to get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What was the solution? I'm facing the same issue with compressed raw from X-T2 and X-H1 in the desktop App on Mac. For uncompressed files the previews are visible. Seems that LR is using the RAW-engine of macOS for the import window. Please fix urgently because using compressed RAW is essential for saving bandwidth!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines