• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show original toolbar Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom on my Windows PC (not LR Classic, just the simplified LR). On my old PC, I had a "show original" funtion in toolbar in the bottom right hand of my screen. I can't figure out how to get this back on my new PC! I often use my PC like a tablet (with touchscreen and the keyboard folded back), so I can't always hit the \ shortcut.

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange!  I can find no way to turn it off in my Lr interface.

2023-10-22 14_05_55-Show original toolbar Lightroom - Adobe Community - 14175588 — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Only in Grid view is the small group of icons at the right of the toolbar replaced by the Size slider.

Have you tried a Reset of the Lr Preferences?

PREFERENCES RESET

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When it's in tablet mode, there's a few UI changes to make it touch-friendly. I have no way of testing this, but try holding your finger on the photo to see the before view? That's the way to do it on other tablets, so I suspect they might have used the same convention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines