We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Hi there, I am using Lightroom mobile for Android.
This has happened to me twice. This is the second one. There was something wrong in my adobelightroom gallery.
Here is the chronology:
1. I am creating a project in my Adobe Spark. When i try to open the files in Adobelightroom folder, there are some missing pics between my pics. I checked on my gallery and there was nothing wrong.
2. I suspected there is something wrong with the Adobelightroom golder. So I copied all of my work on other folder and deleted the Adobelightroom folder.
3. I create a folder again with the same name.
4. I tried to convert my RAW files to JPG and it shows error message (attached).
5. I tried to save to DNG and it worked just fine. I checked it on the Adobelightroom folder and the file was there.
So why I can't save my work into JPG?? Logically the save path has no problem since it can save my files to DNG on the exact same folder. Is this some kind of bug??
Hellooo team ADOBE, pls fix this. Last time i need to factory reset my phone just to fix this problem. Please please fix this bug!!
Have something to add?