• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use vertical offset while customizing graphical watermark in Lightroom mobile on Android

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks! I am hoping that you can help me. I used to be able to change the vertical offset of my watermarks on Lightroom mobile, but now this option is grayed out and I can only move the watermark horizontally. Please help as the watermark is positioned in the middle of my photos which is not ideal. For reference, I am working from an Android. 

Thanks for your help!

Robin

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

I don't use Watermarks but if you tap of some of the dots on the preview, does the vertical become ungreyed?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

When you have one of the middle pins on the side selected, the Vertical Offset slider is not available.  (Likewise, when you have one of the middle pins on the top or bottom selected, the Horizontal Offset slider is not available.)  To enable the Vertical Offset slider, select one of the pins at the top or the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Watermarks but if you tap of some of the dots on the preview, does the vertical become ungreyed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom mobile. Would you you mind sharing the version of Lightroom mobile you're using along with the version of Android you're working on? What's the make & model of your mobile device? Did you start experiencing this issue after the latest version? Do you experience the same behavior with a different graphics for watermark?

If you're using the application through a subscription, you can try re-installing the application to check if that helps. Please go to Lightroom.adobe.com to ensure that your images are synced & backed up prior to re-installing the application.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have version v6.3.0 and that is when the issue started with the water
mark locations.

--
Cheers!
Robin Warzywak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have one of the middle pins on the side selected, the Vertical Offset slider is not available.  (Likewise, when you have one of the middle pins on the top or bottom selected, the Horizontal Offset slider is not available.)  To enable the Vertical Offset slider, select one of the pins at the top or the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by the pins ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines