• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is healing brush in lightroom on the web?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Lightroom, on a trial basis.  I'm accessing it on a laptop but only via web (I'm on a borrowed laptop now and I can't download the app for now due to some admin restrictions).  I can't find the clone and healing tools.

Can anyone help?  Obviously this is necessary - I've searched the tutorials and there isn't one for this that I can access without the download.  Will I be unable to access this feature?  I'll be using borrowed computers for a while and won't be able to download a local copy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

There are a number of features that are not included in the online version, such as the gradient filter, radial filter, and several other filters that are available in the downloadable versions of Lightroom.  It isn't intended to be a full-featured program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to Lightroom.adobe.com, there is no healing brush feature available in that version. It is necessary to be using a downloaded version of Lightroom to have that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I guess that's what I'm using.  Thanks - I thought it must be there and I couldn't find it.

I wonder why wouldn't they have that very basic feature, though.  That may make this not the tool for me right now.

Thank you for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of features that are not included in the online version, such as the gradient filter, radial filter, and several other filters that are available in the downloadable versions of Lightroom.  It isn't intended to be a full-featured program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see - thanks.  Maybe I need to cancel the free trial and re-sign up when I can download.

I did try some of those tools on my phone and they were great, but it's just too difficult to batch edit on my phone - at least for me.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines