• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your subscription does not hace cloud access

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the lr Lightroom plan (1 TB), and recently discovered that mobile can only use advanced features and cannot download raw data from the cloud

7BB2F6036F1AE4622F38A069BCBA2871.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed out and signed back in using the same Adobe Id that you used to sign up to the subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I tried it and it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you purchase the subscription plan? Did you do it through the Lightroom Mobile app, or separately? It looks like you have to tell your premium version to the full subscription version, see this note: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-ios.html

But it's not clear how to upgrade the app if you've already separately purchased a subscription. It might be better to contact Adobe Customer Care, they should be able to sort this out for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid on the adobe official website.

So I am confused as to what I am doing wrong 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried doing what that note suggests, i.e. on your phone tap on the Premium Features option in the settings menu and see if there is indeed an "Upgrade" button showing (there isn't on mine because it knows thet I'm subscribed, but there may be on your phone because clearly the app doesn't know that you've subscribed). If that Upgrade button is there, you could tap on that and see if it then checks for an active subscription. If it doesn't, and asks you to take out a subscription, obviously you should cancel that and talk to Customer Care to get them to sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 it seems to know that I am subscribed the plan and allow me to use premium features but dont allows me to access cloud features

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the mobile device, under Settings, and your account details, have you tried 'Restore Purchase'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

dose not have this option 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'dinnng'

I see your Lightroom with 1 TB plan was purchase from adobe.com with details that are based in Hong Kong.  But is it possible your Apple ID is based in mainland China (PRC)?  When Lightroom iOS detects users from China (based on iTunes account info), paid premium features are local features only and do not include sync or server related features.  In other words, you are seeing expected behavior for paid subscribers in China.  If you are no longer residing in China, perhaps Apple Support can help you update the geography of your iTunes account, and this would unblock you?  If so, you might need to restart or even re-install Lightroom iOS to get it to recognize your new iTunes geography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I uninstalled the lr in China and reinstalled in the United States, and the problem was solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines