• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Filter Options reset

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use filter options in LR CC (PC, Windows 10) to only show flagged and unflagged images and hide the rejected.

Unfortunatly LR CC always resets the filter options every time I click an other album or the all photos folder, so I have to set the these options again and again when I return to the previous album.

Is it a bug? In LR mobile on android the last filter options are saved per album. Can I lock filter options in LR CC too?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kai, 

I checked with the team, and the current behavior is as-designed - so not a bug... however it is an opportunity for a feature request/enhancement. I am converting this to an Idea to see if we can get some additional votes. Click the [Me Too] button at the top if you too would like to see this behavior change. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk, can you drop in a bug for the mobile team then... it should at least be consistent across the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you consider a new feature here, I would like to see the option to lock the filters  globally for all folders/albums on a device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
We are currently evaluating behavior for future releases. Our goal is to have a similar experience across all surfaces in the Lightroom Ecosystem and we are working toward that goal. Stay tuned...
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate