• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer from Fuse to mixamo

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest Creative Cloud Update (i think) i can not send the model from Fuse to Mixamo. A error connecting to Creative Cloud message appears and in my CC Library i can not find my latest saves. does anything changed?

(I know the solution with "exporting to OBJ and then import it to Mixamo but i need Mixamo Blendshapes on my model)

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Fuse to Mixamo uploads are still supported today, so you may be experiencing a temporary issue.  However, they will stop functioning on Monday, September 28th, as the Fuse application has been end-of-lifed and is no longer supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

the Fuse application has been end-of-lifed i.e, its finished

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like Adobe turned the system off... no it is working now, or be it slow

ui errorsui errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the trick again for the photoshop work arround? I tried to export as Collada from there but then when I imported it into my 3d program only the clothes imported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the trick is to send your Fuse model to CC library instead of Mixamo and the point is that allows you to use all the face blend options as well as the normal Mixamo animations on your models... the dead line for Fuse is end of this month and Adobe is turning things off in the background right now so we don't know if this workflow option will still work next week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So once in photoshop, how do you export. I have been doing 3D > Export 3D layer > Collada

But it is only exporting the skeleton the clothes, the character model does not export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like file coruption which is commom with Collada files because they get converted during the export step... are you a Mac user [if so then] rendor the file before export should help

another better workflow is to use Wavefront | Obj instead which is a standard because its solid i.e, no model data is transfered so no data is lost... the down side is Photoshop doesn't auto keep the textures and you have to put them back in yourself or allow for it in your workflow steps

corupt filecorupt file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fuse to Mixamo uploads are still supported today, so you may be experiencing a temporary issue.  However, they will stop functioning on Monday, September 28th, as the Fuse application has been end-of-lifed and is no longer supported.

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG. So Adobe actually kills fuse? There will no be accesible any more? Can there be a walk around if it works (like export on OBJ? ) And what about Mixamo (autorig and animations) ?? Any alternatives from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe actually kills fuse? 

its more correct to say Apple killed it by locking out all 32 bit software

There will no be accesible any more?

correct

Can there be a walk around if it works (like export on OBJ? ) And what about Mixamo (autorig and animations) ?? Any alternatives from Adobe?

yes Fuse can still export your character as Obj and you could upload that to Mixamo [without face blends] in order to get basic animations

no alternatives from Adobe no but you can use Blender [has issues with older Fbx] or Maya to work on your files after downloading from Mixamo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about Windows? If Apple isn't letting it, why kill it for both sides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the kindness and respect I can muster, I don't understand why Adobe is making it so difficult for those of us who are not highly skilled modellers and find it extremely difficult to use Blender or Maya but who have been able to successfully make character models with blendshapes for a number of years now. I thought technological progress was meant to make things easier, but this move seems to be making life much harder. This is such a shame! Fuse + Mixamo was such a good combination!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shame, shame, shame, shame shame, shame, shame, shame. Everything what people really need isn't continued. Instead of listen to your customers and creative people who MUST earn money with the software, we recieved weekly bad news like these. Adobe develop so much useless software. Adobe please tell me: do you know any professional Artist who makes CGI, layouts, illustrations or high-end retouching or grafics and print production on an Iphone or Ipad????? These people only lives in Adobe's holy advertising and not outside. Outside is there, where people have to survive. I need a partner I can rely on. Not someone who constantly develop out new software that nobody use. Come back to the floor. Build a team and continue fuse. Shurely you can program these on the iphone or pad in the Park with one of these new adobe apps. Remember: You have a responsibility towards all the creative people who pay a bunch of money for the cloud every year. Be aware of this responsibility. You developed the subscription system and you got customers hooked, so you have to listen to people for what they want.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I hate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very dissapointed about this. Fuse was very useful in my workflow.
I hope the tech can be incorporated in some other product or at least bring the 3D models to Mixamo database?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeannette (hope I spelled that right...). I was just working with Fuse last night 5/3/23 on my Win 11 Pro desktop PC via CC. Today I cannot get Fuse to launch. Nothing happens. It says to hit, "Continue" but then it doesn't launch. Is there something broken somewhere or is there something I have to check to continue working on my project with it? Thx in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the Fuse application has been end-of-lifed i.e, its finished

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (438).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a question coming?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the functional scope of the Creative Cloud does not correspond to what I have booked, I am entitled to compensation, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what you 'booked' was a list of apps and as Adobe doesn't offer that app anymore the answer is no you are not entitled to compensation... sucks I know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can we hope for something new? A release that can't be revealed yet (except here;)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to know that i'm in the middle of production and i need the blend shapes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so we all have to live in fear what's next suprise. no good views for the future in times of covid 19. Thank you and good night from Hamburg, Germany where some people still doing there hard work to survive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm needing this too.  Also mid production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines