• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing CC Libraries for tutorials

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on the MUSE 'Create a responsive website' tutorial and can't work out how to synch the associated library on my

desktop. I followed the instructions - below

and saved the library to my own account but it doesn't show up in any of my apps. Am I missing something really simple here?

Any help appreciated

If you want to re-create the responsive website, open the Responsive Web Design (Muse) library. Click Save to Creative Cloud to create a copy of the library in your own account. If you would like to reference the starter files, open the Responsive Web Design Starter Files link to download them to your compu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

You shall find the starter libraries in library panel of Muse with the name - "CC Getting Started Katies"

If you are unable to access the library panel go to window menu > library.

let me know if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shall find the starter libraries in library panel of Muse with the name - "CC Getting Started Katies"

If you are unable to access the library panel go to window menu > library.

let me know if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an error stating the files are no longer available, is there any other place I cab get them from?

Regards,

Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Check out this newly updated tutorials along with practice files.

This tutorial will give you better insight for responsive tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can we find the updated tutorials with linked Starter Files? The link in the tutorial from February, 2016 doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ... the link to the starter files (german tutorial site) is dead. When will that be fixed?

(just to mention it --> the library works)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a responsive website Tutorial

Responsive Web Design Starter Files link no longer active?

When I go to the link to download the Web Design Starter Files it says the link is no longer active, yet you need these to follow the tutorials from How to create a responsive website in Muse(Feb-2016).

This link has been down for quite awhile, are you ever going to fix the link?

Hers the link to the tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/responsive-web-design.html?set=muse--get-started--ready-to-use

I can get the Responsive Web Design Library, but we also need the Starter files. I am trying to use this as a class project but we can't follow it without these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for pointing it out and I have reported it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to Windows then Libaries it looks liked it opens then it closes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then you did something wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

plains05 wrote:

and saved the library to my own account but it doesn't show up in any of my apps. Am I missing something really simple here?

Screenshot (659).png

save the file to your own lib then snyc your lib files from inside the software like muse

Screenshot (663).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still this doesn't work. When I click the sync button the notification text 'All libraries are up to date appears', but there are no any files in Library

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have fixed the link to the download files. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to thank Dani Beaumont for her help with fixing this.

She was so kind in her responses to me and took the time to get involved into getting this resolved quickly after it came to her attention.

It is very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's broken again. Clicking on "save" just does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't work at all, the link is there, but by clicking "save" nothing happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update; website has 3 links

• the CC library files sync from pressing copy and the files goto 'your work'... assuming you have a [personal] Aobe id

Screenshot (4253).pngScreenshot (4254).pngScreenshot (4255).png

people without personal Adobe ids [enterprise, school kids etc] will need to use the old library system... these files work on Muse 2018 only... not 2017

Screenshot (4260).pngScreenshot (4261).pngScreenshot (4262).png

Screenshot (4263).pngScreenshot (4264).png

yes its sad to see what Adobe did to this great software but thats not the point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines