• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse 2017 not syncing with In Browser Editing

Participant ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a new problem with Adobe Muse 2017 not syncing to In Browser Editing.

My client may some changes to her site and when I open the site in Adobe Muse there is no dialog box directing me t accept to deny changes, therefore the Muse file I have is outdated and I'd have to manually make all of the changes that my did in In Browser Editing and simply cannot work this way.

Is there a fix to this problem? adobemuse2017 adobemusesupport adobemusecc #adobemusecustomersupport AdobeMuse Myra Ferguson Adobe customer service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello,

Please make sure that you are logged into Business Catalyst account in Muse - go to "edit > preferences > publish with account".

After that, you can also try syncing the web version manually by going to "file > sync with web version"

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please make sure that you are logged into Business Catalyst account in Muse - go to "edit > preferences > publish with account".

After that, you can also try syncing the web version manually by going to "file > sync with web version"

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well. When I manually sync, Muse says "No changes were found to sync" and there definitely have been some. I've already inadvertently overwritten some of my client's updates. I have double checked that I'm logged in to BC on Muse, and when I click "Manage Business Catalyst SIte," it does take me to the current live site. It's just not detecting any changes, and I really need it to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. This is a new problem for me. I've checked that i'm logged in too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue and have tried your suggestions still not syncing

I am logged into the correct account and when i click file > sync with web version nothing happens...

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. My client updated several pages and when I open the site in Muse it does ask to merge all or review,  but stops about half way through and never completes. This is not a BC account but running on another host server. It was working fine for a few weeks. This is a key client account with the need to keep their website current and accurate. If I do anything on this end I will override the changes made. Your suggestion does nothing different. Best I can tell it only points out how to start the process, which is not the issue.

please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was anyone able to get this resolved? I'm having problems, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using Business Catalyst. I can edit with in-browser editing with no problem, but I can't sync to web version - it tells me no changes were found to sync. (There are plenty of changes.) I need to edit elements of my master page, and I need my files to be in sync.

When I try to upload to FTP host, it tells me that folder doesn't exist. I worked for hours with GoDaddy to try to figure this out, but I didn't get anywhere.

I uploaded the latest version of Muse today. I'm running 2017.0.4.8.

I'm getting desperate. Can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cecily,

I'm trying to remember how I finally fixed the issue I had. I wonder if it has anything to do with a recent update you may have made downloading the newest version of Muse? Did you just recently update Muse? I remember that I had quite a number of problems when I last updated — after I updated to the new version, upon launch it would just crash. If you DID just recently download, you may want to try uninstalling and then using the previous released version to see if it recognizes changes and can sync with web version. Then you can update back to the newer version. It's a long shot, but might work. I know how frustrating it is to be working on a project, on deadline, and this stuff happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just wanted to post this for others who might have similar problems. My issue stemmed from trying to upload to FTP from my home computer. A helpful Dan at GoDaddy helped me to figure out that my wifi wasn't strong enough to upload all the files. I ended up starting from scratch from the original Adobe Muse file at work and uploading from my work network, and then all was well. I feel sane again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines