• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Hyperlinks

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019-03-19_16-06-29.jpgBeen trying to create Hyperlinks in my Pages  in Muse and I am getting mixed reactions.  Hyperlinks are very simple so I am astounded I am having a problem with this in MUse.  Tried creating a button with a hyperlink and it failed.  So I created  another button with the same hyperlink and it works.  I am nut about trying things different ways to see what happens.  So the latest test I made was a text hyperlink and it too fails.  So I create another button with same hyperlink and it works

What gives, is there a setting I am not getting
Above is a pic of my page, do you see anything wrong??

This one on a different page works????

So on a hunch I inserted another button on this same page that works and the second button FAILs

So I went back to examine the settings on the two buttons (one works/ one does not work) and I discovered the one that works has no check mark in "open in a new window or tab".  Tells me Muse may not know my default browser so it can't launch that browser.   Lame2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

define fails please;

• you cann't click the link'
  • you can click the link but nothing happens
  • you can click the link but it goes to the wrong page
  • you can click the link but you get some kind of error message (which one?)

have you published this test page or just tested it in preview browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

You certainly are wrong! We never ever heard of such an issue in this forum. If such a bug exists, we definitely would have discussed it here already.

Please do this: Create a new .muse document, place a working and a not working hyperlink button onto it, upload this file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a close look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

define fails please;

• you cann't click the link'
  • you can click the link but nothing happens
  • you can click the link but it goes to the wrong page
  • you can click the link but you get some kind of error message (which one?)

have you published this test page or just tested it in preview browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You certainly are wrong! We never ever heard of such an issue in this forum. If such a bug exists, we definitely would have discussed it here already.

Please do this: Create a new .muse document, place a working and a not working hyperlink button onto it, upload this file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a close look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to Günter Heißenbüttel  and Ussnorway for your response.  I cant recall how I solved this problem , but I did manage to get it working.  After I got it working I developed a second Web site.  But I falied to return to see your response to my question. I want  to appoligize for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well you got there in the end and thats what matters... thanks for letting us know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines