Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad image quality on mobile site

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a graphic designer and I use Photoshop for my work. I'm trying to make a website using Muse to show of my portfolio. All is fine except the phone layer.

I'm using high quality pictures that looks very good in the program and on the desktop version of my site.

However when I press publish, about 30% through the images on the phone layout goes super low quality and it looks plain awful when I look at my site using a phone.

Are Muse optimizing my images automatically? How can I turn this off?

I've tried using all sorts of files like .psd .jpeg .png. I've tried scaling the images up and down, optimizing them manually using Photoshop and other software. Still the same result.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Please read my answer here, including the kinks in my post: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2391630

You can‘t „turn off“ image optimisation in Muse, but you can layout in a way, that no optimisation is applied. Just read the linked posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read my answer here, including the kinks in my post: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2391630

You can‘t „turn off“ image optimisation in Muse, but you can layout in a way, that no optimisation is applied. Just read the linked posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines