• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BEBAS NEUE font was changed on all websites

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a font problem in ADOBE MUSE "Beas Neue". The font has changed on all pages and destroys the entire layout ... e.g. http://autoszybylublin.pl/ http://stacjakontrolipojazdowbogucin.pl/
In Muse, "Bebas Neue" has also changed to another. What should I do? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only checked the first address and except the missing responsiveness of your site I cannot see any BEBAS issues. I also use BEBAS NEUE, from google fonts - I did not use the edge Webfont but installed them outside from Adobe to my sites. So please show us a screenshot from issues. I must admit, that on sites, I used Bebas, these fonts are indeed changed as you mentioned. I did create a webfontkit, earlier, out of google font and so I can recreate these fonts on my sites with some effort but still pretty quickly. Do you need any help to create your webfontkit? Let us know, …

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also this works and it might be quicker:

you may also just "add webfonts" in Adobe via the text menu and browse to "EDGE WEBFONTS" search for your font and add it,

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-17 um 12.08.02.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to add the "Bebas Neue" font, I get this box: "One or more font families cannot be added. Please check network connection and try again. Error 0". I have a network connection. ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must do the step with https://www.fontsquirrel.com/tools/webfont-generator

Download the font from font.google.com and take the steps as mentioned on their website. Use the easiest one and it will be preety good.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything works again. I played several times with the same messages. Thank you very much for help. Learned something new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible Adobe Fonts (formerly called TypeKit) was experiencing technical problems on their end.  Try again later.

See Adobe System Status:

https://status.adobe.com/

For specific questions about using Adobe Fonts in your web projects, please see the community forum below.

Adobe Fonts Community

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines