Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug de menu

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After a backup of my site, the menu no longer recognizes the associated pages. I do not want to repeat them because there is a lot of work to adjust the contents for the "responsive".

How to fix this problem ?

Gilles

--------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Après une sauvegarde de mon site, le menu ne reconnaît plus les pages associées. Je ne veux pas les recommencer car il y a beaucoup de travail pour ajuster les contenus pour le "responsive".

Comment régler ce problème ?

Gilles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

I found my bug. A novice mistake. When we are novice and we have a bug, the first thing to do is ... Yes, restart the computer. I had so many open applications on my Mac that I dared not do it.

Sorry to have bothered you. So not proud of me.

Thank you for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you back up? How did you back up? Could you provide a screenshot? A .muse? A link?

Help us to help you . Normally, if you want to backup, you should the complete .muse to another HD.

But this, saved .muse has the same behavior than the original one.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fotoroeder,

I know my question is not an easy one. I use Muse quite easily. Normally, add a page with the menu option "Include page with hyperlink", the name of the page appears in the menu and by clicking on this link the page appears. This is where it bug. The name of the page appears in the menu plus the page does not appear. And if I install a new page, it appears in the menu and becomes accessible no more my others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this to add pages in plan view:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-08 um 16.50.32.png

I know this in plan view, not to forget the little "+" on each side:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-08 um 16.51.08.png

and I know this in plan view and design view:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-08 um 17.00.07.png

To be honest, I don`t have a clue right now, which issue you face?

Your question was something about backup?

I think we need more information, screenshots, what you do and where you start to have problems.

If you add a new page, it depends if the page has the same level or if it is a subordinate page.

From there you could choose if the page should get included in the menu or not.

Please let us know and provide something that let us help you, ok? 

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found my bug. A novice mistake. When we are novice and we have a bug, the first thing to do is ... Yes, restart the computer. I had so many open applications on my Mac that I dared not do it.

Sorry to have bothered you. So not proud of me.

Thank you for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could bite my … that I didn`t bet, that there is an easy solution. Couldn`t be easier to win a bottle of champagne or at least some perrier .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines