• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition issue

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple composition trigger with stroke which changes size itself, does not allow text frame relocation and pushes out...

is this known issue?

Please check it yourself

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

I think he is talking about this ... in which case yes its a known bug that Adobe has lots of examples of but thanks for the heads up davids96133456​

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can’t access the file, because it requires a Microsoft account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is working. But now it would be helpful, if you explain exactly, what your issue is. I have a vague idea, but …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Composition triggers resize themselves just as you touch text frames (with numbers) located into them. and if you preview they show differently than in design mode.

These triggers have only stroke and different states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure, if we have a bug here: Look at this sample-document: https://www.dropbox.com/s/729628k4bytxtm0/Animated-composition-triggers.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply  Günter

I just came across to this and desided to report for the next update consideration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davids96133456​: Please re-read my last posting and download this sample-file again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/729628k4bytxtm0/Animated-composition-triggers.muse?dl=0 I modified both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter

I checked it and appreciate your efforts to help me to find any other way out, but I do not need this to use anywhere, I just wonder if it should behave like that.

Now you just try to make my composition triggers size 100X100 and put the text frame with numbers into the center and after that preview and make sure that it is the same as in design mode. if this is how it should be than I have no more notice.

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think he is talking about this ... in which case yes its a known bug that Adobe has lots of examples of but thanks for the heads up davids96133456​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines