• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you have any idea how this has been done

Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I visited Le Courrier International website, they have an interactive map https://www.courrierinternational.com/carte/
On the map we have buttons that call a mini menu on the left.

Do you have any idea how this has been done and if it's possible to do it with Muse.

Thank you

Ulysse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Hi, . In fact, I would not recommend what you are proposing to do with the help of the Muse. You will get a very heavy page. Therefore, there is only one option - heavy JavaScript coding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create a fixed width page and don‘t need the map to scroll and/or to zoom, this can be done by using a composition widget:

• Place a composition onto a map.
  • Change the triggers to circles and place them, wherever you want.
  • Place the targets to the left, configure them to be hidden initially and put your menus into the targets.

If you need a scrolling/zooming map area, this can‘t be done in Muse and would require heavy JavaScript coding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, . In fact, I would not recommend what you are proposing to do with the help of the Muse. You will get a very heavy page. Therefore, there is only one option - heavy JavaScript coding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that I am going do that with Animate htlm canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines