• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download link muse

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I seem unable to download the 2018  vers of Muse I have changed my setting on creative cloud to show old apps but I still do not see it nor can I seem to download it when I open the old verson if anyone can help that would be great

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a complete CC subscription plan or single Muse plan? In the latter case, there is no way to re-download Muse again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at this little sceencast. It shows the "Mac way" to achieve, what you want, but I think, it is not that different from the Windows version:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are a Teams / Enterprise account holder, please contact your IT dept admin to help you access Muse.

Discontinued products like Muse and Fireworks are NOT available to FREE, Trial or Single App plan members.  You must have a PAID subscription to the Creative Cloud All Apps plan.   See screenshots below.

Creative Cloud Desktop SettingsCreative Cloud Desktop Settings

Discontinued ProductsDiscontinued Products

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi ,  wondering if you might be able to please lend some guidance....

I am desperate to find the most recent/ last version of Adobe Muse (Mac OS) that was released. 

I need to make a fairly minor (but important tweak) to an old website that was created with Adobe Muse 2018 (Mac OS).   I still have all the files for the website however since i switched computers I can no longer download Adobe Muse - despite the fact that I am a Adobe Cloud subscriber.    I thought that Adobe would at least allow you to access the last version of the program but i can not find it anywhere through the front facing Adobe world. Big thanks for anyone who could share the program with me in anyway.  

[Email and personal information removed from public forum by moderator for your protection.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@joshr60708658

NEVER post personal information on a public forum.  Now that you have, beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

With regard to your question about Adobe Muse, it's discontinued and no longer available except with a PAID Creative Cloud ALL Apps plan.  And you must enable older apps in your Creative Cloud desktop preferences.  See screenshot.  In the latest version of CC Desktop app, click your Avatar and select Preferences.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nancy.  THANK YOU!!   You saved me.  And thanks for the advice too! 🙂 

Big big thanks!  JVR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CC Desktop App, scroll down to Muse. 

Click More actions (3 dots) and select Other versions.  See screenshot.

Install > Other VersionsInstall > Other Versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for echoing,  Nancy! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines