Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easyblog - Pictures won't show

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I bought the widget "Easyblog". My first problem is that the pictures won't show in my preview in browser. Just a black "x".

My second problem is, when I change in the scipt my username and password, as I should, I can't even add new posts.

My third problem is, when you click on a news button, the whole page is loading again and jumps at the beginnig of the page. You have to scroll down to read the news. I put now a rectangle an it with a hyperlink to an new site called "news". That works but it's actually one click too much. You have to click on the new "News" site again on the news you want to read. A new site opens again and you finally can read the news.

Please help me!!!!!

Best regards,

Kyra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

What happens, if you testwise delete this „Easy Blog“ widget? Your site loads painfully slow at the moment. Perhaps you should ask the vendor, what‘s going on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way... this is the site..... it's not done yet and there is still a lot work to do...

oh.. and it's in german 🙂

http://test.schoenundendres.de/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea, where on your site I find a „blog“ or a „News“ button …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

scroll down to "aktuelles". Please see pictureBildschirmfoto 2018-02-12 um 20.52.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens, if you testwise delete this „Easy Blog“ widget? Your site loads painfully slow at the moment. Perhaps you should ask the vendor, what‘s going on here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines