• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expiring muse subscription

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription is going to expire in a couple of days, i also know that the applicaton is not being updated as it's going to be no longer supported in a while. I've also heard from my old web designer that the applicaton was going to be free for the last years because of that, still i receive adobe email announcing automatic renewal.

Also i don't think the application is worth all those bucks as it's no longer updated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don`t need muse for keeping existing sites up to date and you´re good enough with IBE, then you won`t need Muse anymore.

If there´s some maintenance necessary for existing websites which are not able with IBE then you still need Muse.

There´s some apps out there which transfer your Muse to whatever (like webflow, withoutcode, and maybe some more, but …).

If you are into coding or want to learn, there´s pinegrow – I exported one Muse as html and got the exact website on pinegrow.

I am not at all into coding but I am wiling to learn. Support is kind of weak though on pinegrow´s side (at least at the beginning for myself).

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear: Your „old web designer“ isn’t correct. If you don’t renew your subscription, Muse will stop working.

That is the actual situation.

The only way to maintain your sites in this case is – as Uwe stated – InBrowser editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SpaziOVega  wrote

I've also heard from my old web designer that the applicaton was going to be free for the last years because of that...

No. Nothing is free.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for echoing, Nancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines