Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook Widget and breakpoints

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I bought the Fb Widget and using it in different breakpoints seems unresponsive. I managed the size on the own widget, what it share through all breakpoints, instead lock it just on the selected one. There is a way to work with it?

Thanks, all.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator.] [I knew it was Muse based on the post tags - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

This site allows 3rd party vendors to showcase and sell their widgets.

This widget is sold by „MuseTemplatesPro.com“ please contact them. Don’t think, that someone in this forum uses this widget.

Without knowing the widget (which is obviously not responsive, if you look at the demo site http://musetemplatespro.com/preview/facebook/index.html) you may try 2 approaches:

1. Does it work, when you resize the widget breakpoint-wise?
  2. Does it work, if you go to another breakpoint, right click onto the widet a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lounge Forum is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum... A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or Premiere Pro or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, mod. I was following the own site help, wasn't my intention to break the law.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Are you using Muse?

• You said you „bought“ the widget. So it is a 3rd party widget. We don’t even know its name.

• Please try to contact the vendor/developer to get the informations you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://musewidgets.com/products/facebook-feed

The support link directed me to this forums. I didn't came here at first by my own because I imagined it was a third party, except that it is selled and paid by the own Adobe shop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site allows 3rd party vendors to showcase and sell their widgets.

This widget is sold by „MuseTemplatesPro.com“ please contact them. Don’t think, that someone in this forum uses this widget.

Without knowing the widget (which is obviously not responsive, if you look at the demo site http://musetemplatespro.com/preview/facebook/index.html) you may try 2 approaches:

1. Does it work, when you resize the widget breakpoint-wise?
  2. Does it work, if you go to another breakpoint, right click onto the widet and choose „Hide in this breakpoint". Then place a second instance of this widget here, adapt its size, right click onto it and choose „Hide in other breakpoints“?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - It doesn't.

2- Didn't tried that. I fear it can make the site heavy for mobiles. Don't you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? On mobile, only the needed elements are loaded. If you don’t use too much breakpoints, I can’t see an issue. But why not try it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked. Thanks, man!

[Does it work, if you go to another breakpoint, right click onto the widet and choose „Hide in this breakpoint". Then place a second instance of this widget here, adapt its size, right click onto it and choose „Hide in other breakpoints“?"]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines