• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Height Responsive

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! How to adapt the site only to the height of the window. At the same time preserving the proportions of objects.

heigh site.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There´s no way as of this reading tot do this. There might be some 3rdparty widgets out there.

Out of Muse you could only use a fullscreen slide show or browser fill.

Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you drop the name of the widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Only if I were a Rich Man.

Watch this: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets ​

I think thtis widget comes from 3rdparty and needs subscription. You must check by yourself into which subscription you want to dive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn’t physically and technically possible, without cropping the image at certain window sizes. Look at your example: If you drag your browser window horizontally smaller, the image has to be cropped, or distorted. If nothing of both, you will definitely have to accept, that your browser window can’t be filled entirely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ezgif-2-84b8a1d1ab.gif

Here is an example of Unity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??? What? Who needs this? Surely browser fill or a fullscreen slideshow does a better job. There are enough full height 3rd party widgets out there. Didn`t you watch the link i provided above? Open your purse …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroederwe​, a slide show isn't mentioned anywhere, if I see correctly. To make an image behave like this, using the "browser fill" command in the upper control strip, should be enough!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter Heißenbüttel​ünter, do you mean it is not appropriate anywhere? Of course browser fill is enough here and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course it is appropriate! "Inappropriate" was, that I didn't read your contribution precisely enough!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suppose I need such a construction. Logo and two buttons and a "footer"ezgif-3-21fe9cf4ad.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again somebody, who doesn't tell the whole story from the beginning. I want to help. I don't need smalltalk. I am out here …

BTW: It is easy to do, but perhaps someone else is longing for question and answer games including changing the question, when the answer is given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to know more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, my question was incorrect. Here is the exact layout of the site. example_page.muse - Google Drive

site.png

And that's what I want to achieve. What would the site be stretched  only in height.

site 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here:

http://app-download-sample.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

The rest is using breakpoint to refine.

You may download the .muse file directly from the sample site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I did not understand something. But I did not get what I need.

Screenfly / Test Your Website at Different Screen Resolutions

ezgif-3-d190dec547.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My god! You are not really interested in learning Muse, you are only interested in a ready made site, aren’t you?

Do you take part in the rally Paris– Dakar before even getting a diving license?

Simply start with simpler sites and go to this place:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/muse.html​ – Great place for lerning Muse!

Your issue  (if I understand right, because you don’t describe it):

You didn’t place your "trianglish" background image as a "Browser Fill" (-> command in  the upper control strip).

Alternatively you may  find somebody here, who creates the site for you, and you have only to say "Yes" or "No!" – and NEVER "Please!" or even "Thank you!"

In the meanwhile, you can – without learning anything – click onto one of the double arrows to the left/right of the breakpoint bar. This changes the site’s appearance too.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines