• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with background image and scrolling.

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Muse but I am getting along fine with tutorials on Youtube but the only thing I can not find how to do is a static background and a scrolling foreground. Here is an example of what i would like http://www.deersglade.co.uk/

You can see the grassy background picture does not move while the text and images do.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Adz747  schrieb

Thanks for your reply!

I have already tried what you suggested but it doesn't work the same as the example i gave. Its like there are two layers, 1 being the background image and 2 being the content that scrolls. I have already tried working with layers and still no luck. Unless I am doing something very wrong.

Of course it is 2 layers, although the browser fill is not a "real" layer. It is a browser fill, no matter how small or how large the screens are.

Your content of course is ab

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this "easy" case, it is either a browser fill with a picture/background of your choice or a fullscreen slide show with only one picture.

I guess it is browser fill.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply!

I have already tried what you suggested but it doesn't work the same as the example i gave. Its like there are two layers, 1 being the background image and 2 being the content that scrolls. I have already tried working with layers and still no luck. Unless I am doing something very wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can not be that this does not work. This is the standard browser fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adz747  schrieb

Thanks for your reply!

Of course it is 2 layers, although the browser fill is not a "real" layer. It is a browser fill, no matter how small or how large the screens are.

Your content of course is able to get scrolled as normal. Just place text elements, rectangles, frames, graphic elements, slideshows and try it.

If you click on Browser Fill (orange), you could choose whatever bg you like:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-28 um 09.47.00.png

My Browser Fill is set to white, as you may see.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder  wrote

Adz747   schrieb

Thanks for your reply!

Your content of course is able to get scrolled as normal. Just place text elements, rectangles, frames, graphic elements, slideshows and try it.

If you click on Browser Fill (orange), you could choose whatever bg you like:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-28 um 09.47.00.png

My Browser Fill is set to white, as you may see.

Uwe

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot. I didn't have the browser fill option and had to reinstall Muse.

I was using the "Fill" option instead of "browser fill".

Thank you all so much!!!

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Must have been a very old verison of muse? Great that you got it finally .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines