Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hotspot hover button

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there you all,

I have a problem. I am trying to make or better i need a button that has a hotspot wich on hover reveals a layer. Looked all over for it.

Can anybody help or has an idea how to make one of these. I have tryed a rollover image but reveals itself everywhere you go with the mouse. And because i need three buttons, a rolover image on top of eachather does not work. Do i need a Widget? If so, wich?

I need a hover button that only reveals a layer (the  whole page) when on the hotspot. Must be simpel.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will get the whole communtety over me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's news to me!  But, also not surprised.  Muse hardly works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you can do this with the Composition "Blank" widget.  Have you tried that yet?  It has a way for you to hold any content, that is triggered by a button. I don't have a lot of experience with it, but with some experimentation, you may be able to achieve what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks promising. Will look into it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines