• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've found a big bug in Muse 2018

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a big bug in Muse 2018. When I export a website as HTML, which I have made in Muse 2017, the output shifts in the various breakpoints. The result is a big gab in the at the top of my website.

[branched by ussnorway]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

1. Home: Select the background image and uncheck „footer“.

2. Child pages „About“ and others: Choose standard fonts or web fonts and not system fonts. Why: Read my post 4 here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please give us us a small .muse file, which demonstrates your issue? Reduce your file to only one page with only a few elements and share it with us following these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I do not know what to do anymore. There is a huge white space on top of my design. I thought its a header thing but I tried to adjust it and still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read my post above yours, you may know, what to do. What should we do with a „same here“?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Home: Select the background image and uncheck „footer“.

2. Child pages „About“ and others: Choose standard fonts or web fonts and not system fonts. Why: Read my post 4 here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines