Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not responding to screen size

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm creating a site in Muse and trying to play with the pinning options to better understand them and I'm a bit confused.  I have all the items pinned to the center and everything is moving as expected except my image items - the 3 Image Frames and the Social Media icons in the footer.  Is there any reason why these elements would not behave in the same way as that others despite having the same pin settings?

See what I mean in the video below

Or click here if the video isn't working: Muse Screen Help - YouTube

Thanks so much! Hopefully someone knows what's going on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

This is working as expected.

You have a fixed width page. If you reduce your browser window, all works well, until the browser width reaches the page width. If you reduve the browser window further, the page is „clipped“ at the right side. This is, how fixed width design works in the web.

It is easier to understand, it you make your page width visible: Make sure, that no element is selected, click onto the „Fill“ command in Muse’s upper control strip and assign a colour to you page. Now you can se

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is working as expected.

You have a fixed width page. If you reduce your browser window, all works well, until the browser width reaches the page width. If you reduve the browser window further, the page is „clipped“ at the right side. This is, how fixed width design works in the web.

It is easier to understand, it you make your page width visible: Make sure, that no element is selected, click onto the „Fill“ command in Muse’s upper control strip and assign a colour to you page. Now you can see more clearly, what happens. Be aware, that it isn’t the scrubber (this grey, vertical handle to the right of the breakpoint bar), what indicates the actual page/breakpoint width. the page width is indicated by the page guidelines.

If you want your elements to be centred in smaller widths, just create a new breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for your reply! I understand now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines