• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Support for Adobe Muse ends today

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the announcement in March 2018, support for Adobe Muse ends today. In line with this announcement, there will be no phone or chat support for Adobe Muse. This forum will remain open for user to user interactions but will have no employee presence or support.

For those of you that are still subscribed, you can continue using Muse. You will be able to open and edit existing websites or create new websites with the application. However, it is likely that future changes to web standards and browser technology will render Muse obsolete for website building and editing.

Thanks,

Preran

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

As of July 31, 2020 sites published using Adobe Muse will  no longer be editable using the Adobe In-Browser editing solution.

Sites hosted on Business Catalyst will have to be republished to another hosting platform to remain live after September 26, 2021, when Business Catalyst hosting is no longer available. For more details, see the Business Catalyst announcement page.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Hi all,

The article on Muse EOL has been updated to provide clarity around the policy https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

Just to be sure, there has been no change to the policy itself.  

To summarize the article:

• Singe app license holders must migrate to the CC all apps plan to continue using Adobe Muse.
  • If you have a current subscription with Creative Cloud all apps, you should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hi Sonja,

I'm sorry to say there is no direct migration path to any other similar program.

It's a question often asked here and I wish there was a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 160 Replies 160
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAny many THX Preran for your support till now. Do one need to download Muse in order to have a copy for whatever? There was a time last year where one could download Muse as a (for Mac) Muse_2018_0_CC_LS24.dmg file for Muse

(June 2019)

I must admit not to know which version it is, though.

Thanks in advance,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are talking about?https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html It looks like the option is still available although I am not sure for how long.

Yes, the licensed users of Adobe Muse can continue to use the software. You can also download the licensed version of Adobe Muse from Adobe Muse Get Started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly, I am not even sure if ther´s still a muse dmg anywhere. As you may have recognized I was able to have the app kind of outside of CC - the file is called like in my first post: Muse_2018_0_CC_LS24.dmg

As I have never tried to open that file, I don`t know which version it might be. Of course, with some common sense it might be 2018.0 instead of the most recent version 2018.1.

It was a download from an officiela websitef rom Adobe at that time, provided by Guenter Heissenbuettel fom Germany (like myself).

Thanks in advance and also thanks that the forum will remain available for the users, still using Muse.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Uwe. I am not aware of the downloadable option for Muse. I am checking with the team, but it is unlikely that a direct download option will be made available for Muse. 

I have no recollection of Muse being made available for free download through an Adobe site. My best guess is that the download was most likely from a partner site such as prodesigntools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite pretty sure. that I downloaded from an adobe site and not any 3rd party like prodesigntools.

It is for any saftey reasons only as long as I use the full CC anyway.

Did you try to contact Guenter about this? Should I?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were right. The team confirmed that the download was available for a short period of time, and had been discontinued. Apologize for the confusion, Uwe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem here - thanks for getting back so quickly. Gorgeous.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That download link is not work. Please stop lie and do not force your customers to buy xd. Can you show us direct download link please? After spend more than 10 years of hard working, experiance, tutorials, plugins etc.. They throw it away like garbage.If Adobe do not need Muse anymore so they can make it open source for FREE.

The moment Adobe hear the word"FREE", their worst nightmares and fears come to life...Who will pay for the effort and time I have spent learning this program for all these years? Ok I stop talking like that, who knows maybe some of them (Adobe Headquarts) hear it and may have a heart attack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email this morning that my Muse subscription ended and the email was a "cancellation confirmation" although I never actually cancelled. There was an option to renew my subscription but when I clicked on it, Muse was not offered. When I open a Muse file, I am told this is the last time I can launch Muse. Please help. If possible to renew I would like to. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is available for full CC subscription only as far as I know. If you used Muse only, this will be an issue of course.

But Adobe announced Muse as EOL since 2018, so …

Kind Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long can I use Adobe Muse in full CC? Will it be TOTALY turnd of for example 2021? And will it be not long secure to make for example e-commerce with it? Is it in danger because of "Hackers"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today the same thing has happened to me. Adobe is not good for businesses.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same thing.  it appears I cannot open it at all now.  when I try to I get a screen that says I need to update my payemnt.  but Muse is no longer in creative cloud.   so I then found an article showing how to redown load it.  but that says I am starting a new trial.  so what happens after the trial is over?   how does one continue to use Muse???   I  have been slowly moving clients over to Without Code but I have a number of them that won't let me move them.  They have pre-paid a number of years of hosting (through 3rd party) and don't want to lose their money, so I am stuck - because Without Code still won't allow 3rd party hosting so I can't transfer hosting.  

so,,, mainly, what happens after 7 day trial ends?   there was also an option to put in a lic number.  I'm sure I had one when I first signed up,,, but what would I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Preran!

I cant open Muse anymore 😞 it says i have to update my payment conditions to reactivate muse. I tried but nothing worked.  Do you have an Solution for this? Kind regards, Michael 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let me now if you have an individual subscription or CC subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an individual subsription for Muse and Photoshop.. 🙂 muse was working for a few minutes but now the same message about the payment conditions pops up again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i bought PS and Muse at once, in a time where there was no such thing as CC subcriptions by the way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...dann muss ich alle Webseiten, welche ich via Muse erstellt habe auf einer andere Möglichkeit neu programmieren? Das wird eine seeeeeehr lange Zeit in Anspruch nehmen. Und die Frage ist wo? Dreamweaver finde ich ganz anders und ist eher was für Programmierer... Ich finde es nicht richtig, dass man uns im Vorhinein nicht gewarnt hat. Es hiess stetig, man könne Muse danach weiterhin verwenden...aber nicht nur mit der kompletten Adobe-Box für Fr. 690.- ... und schade, dass man mit Adobe XD keine Webseite erstellen kann...ich finde, dass man das dringend ändern muss...! Adobe ist doch ein grosser Konzern, welcher ernst zu nehmen ist, oder? Ich war bis jetzt begeistert von Adobe...soll ich meine Meinung ändern? Bin sehr entäuscht... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the exact same thing that won't open and about updating my payment options. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Are you saying that the only way you can continue using this (non-supported) software is to have a full subscription to the complete CC package? This is ridiculous as the software is not supported and many people still have active sites that were created using this package. There should at least be a one off payment option to let the software work, rather than blackmailing users into paying for a full CC package that many do not need.

Please reconsider your actions before alienating your customers – especially at a time when many people are struggling financially due to the world-wide Covid-19 pandemic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran.

That is not true, Adobe ends your subscription & wont let you renew - I now have a website I cannot access.

Its a bit harsh.

Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 08.47.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problems for me today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here.  how do we go about being able to still use Muse?   for now I had to download it again, and apparently start a 7 day trial.  what happens after that?   Sure Adobe announced long ago end of support, and said at that time there would be no problem still using Muse... well how about telling us how to go about that.  Apparently it is not obvious how to still use it!!   someone from Adobe - give us some direction please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No se por que motivo adobe decidio descontinuar este producto ya que todos queremos algo funcional sin tantas complicaciones como editar codigo y pienso que esta herrammienta es muy poderosa, la unica opcion que veo para rescatar estos proyectos del "limbo" de la suscripcion de muse es descargar e instalar un muse preactivado 😉 No fomento ilegalidades, fomento soluciones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines