• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Support for Adobe Muse ends today

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the announcement in March 2018, support for Adobe Muse ends today. In line with this announcement, there will be no phone or chat support for Adobe Muse. This forum will remain open for user to user interactions but will have no employee presence or support.

For those of you that are still subscribed, you can continue using Muse. You will be able to open and edit existing websites or create new websites with the application. However, it is likely that future changes to web standards and browser technology will render Muse obsolete for website building and editing.

Thanks,

Preran

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

As of July 31, 2020 sites published using Adobe Muse will  no longer be editable using the Adobe In-Browser editing solution.

Sites hosted on Business Catalyst will have to be republished to another hosting platform to remain live after September 26, 2021, when Business Catalyst hosting is no longer available. For more details, see the Business Catalyst announcement page.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Hi all,

The article on Muse EOL has been updated to provide clarity around the policy https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

Just to be sure, there has been no change to the policy itself.  

To summarize the article:

• Singe app license holders must migrate to the CC all apps plan to continue using Adobe Muse.
  • If you have a current subscription with Creative Cloud all apps, you should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hi Sonja,

I'm sorry to say there is no direct migration path to any other similar program.

It's a question often asked here and I wish there was a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 160 Replies 160
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We receive an error on our website when we navigate to it. The website error states: "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author."

Can anyone assist me with this? I've tried doing research and none of the solutions I've tried so far have worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've gotten that error in the past when uploading to FTP from a different computer than the last time I uploaded it. The workaround I found that works best is editing the XML file to suppress the missing file error, which you can find instructions on how to do here: https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/files-on-server-missing-incorrect.html but as they say in the article, if you really are missing a file then there's no error to tell your user that. So the best thing is to double check and triple check that all your files are there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I built three websites with Muse and put in a lot of work. I have troubles mow updating my pages. As there is no longer any support for Muse, i would like to know if there is an option to migrate the pages to another program to avoid building everything again from scratch. Does anyone know how if and how to do this? Thanks! Sonja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonja,

I'm sorry to say there is no direct migration path to any other similar program.

It's a question often asked here and I wish there was a solution.

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really wish Adobe would reconsider ditching Muse, it was fairly easy to create websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They simply won't. And of course it's weird for SEO to use Muse, Muse-Themes keeps on building widgets for it, of course trying to pull users over/convince them to "without code" it just works.

As long if it is just not dynamically contented at all and as little to no 3rd party widgets - except muse-themes are used, …  But I cannot recommend it but use it🤓

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

My computer that had Muse on it died today and would like to download to my new computer. How can I download the App?  I click on the "Download Muse" in the "Adobe Muse Get Started" page and it takes me to the "End of service" page. Please help! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC-Preferences and then this:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-17 um 17.19.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fotoroeder,

I don't speak or read Deutsch but I understood and I'm installing Muse now!  Thank you so much!! 🙂

Anyone else wanting help with this, CC Desktop, Preferences, Apps, scroll down to Settings, turn on Old Apps, select Done and old apps will appear and download. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Got it.8)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice article. I hope your blog guide would be helpful for me. It’s great to know about many things from your website blog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines