• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-browser editing is enabled in Muse but all I get in In-browser editing is access to the HOME page

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In-browser editing is enabled in Muse but all I get in In-browser editing is access to the HOME page and NO access to edit the sub-pages of sites. Where are the sub-pages, clients need to be able to access these

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

[Also edited the title for brevity - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Have you added any javascript or other custom widgets on pages or menu links ?

Please try to remove those and check again as most of the cases as we have seen , the external scripts restricts the IBE to read the content.

If the above conditions are checked , then I would need the muse file to investigate , along with the site url.

What happens if you publish the same in BC ? Do you get the links enabled or menu option for pages ?

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to do some research on this.

Can you please share a screenshot of your IBE edit panel?

Also the plan view of your .muse doc.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for your assistance. See attached screenshots as requested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything??!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you added any javascript or other custom widgets on pages or menu links ?

Please try to remove those and check again as most of the cases as we have seen , the external scripts restricts the IBE to read the content.

If the above conditions are checked , then I would need the muse file to investigate , along with the site url.

What happens if you publish the same in BC ? Do you get the links enabled or menu option for pages ?

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also if you can answer the following questions.

1. are you able to see the other page (Sub menu) links in the IBE interface?
  2. What is the site URL?
  3. Where is the site hosted?
  4. Were you able to access it before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, can't see other page links in the IBE interface and no I wasn't able to access it before either. Url is beauty-inc.co.uk and it's hosted via the clients own virtual server which is at www.easily.co.uk

I've only designed a couple of sites in Muse and they were one page sites so this problem didn't highlight until I tried a multiple page site with this one. Thanks for all your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines