We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Hey, i came across this issue today:
I have 4 websites, all of them were good until today. I have updated a few pages in 2 of them, no new forms, no new scripts, fonts, menus etc - just modified text. I didn't make any changes in two other websites, but I have the same issue.
Any ideas how to fix it?
Can you please share the URL of your site so we can have a look at them and try finding the error.
Also, have a look at Zak's solution in this forum post MuseJSAssert: Error calling selector function: TypeError: 'undefined'.
Let us know how it goes.
I Have similar issue:
This error starts popping up when I updated my browser to the latest version of Chrome 64.0.3282.140
The website is designed using Adobe Muse. Does anyone have any idea why this happened? I thought it may have to do with bad links, but when I scan the page for bad links and there was no issue.
I have this problem after direct export files (export as html) to HDD on my computer.
All websites are good if I upload them to the server (hostmonster).
Still getting this annoying message and can't check the websites from my computer.
iMac OS 10.11.6, Chrome Version 64.0.3282.140, Muse 2018.0.0.685
Can you all please check and confirm and Preview site in browser option also causes such error?
I have exactly the same problem until some days!!
I had a fully working Homepage in Muse and never had problems with it.
Just updated one word, exported it and after I am opening the index.html it says the same error as abvoe mentioned!
What is it? Please fix it as fast as possible!!
BTW: This problem only occurs in Chrome. IExplorer + Firefox are working fine with the exported files!!
Sorry to hear that.
Please share the URL of both sites so we can test it at our ends!
It's kind of weird:
If I'm uploading it to my ftp server, the page seems to work fine, even in chrome!
If I only export the page from muse to my HDD and open it, the issue above still occurs.
Nevertheless, here is the link to this page:
As I said: The page seems to work now on my online server. Do I see this right?
Do you think this error is just after the direct export to a local HDD ??
Please gimme some feedback about it.
Thank you in advance.
I can check on this only after studying your .muse file.
Would you mind sharing it with me?
For sharing the file you can simply upload it to any file sharing service, like Dropbox, or WeTransfer.
I cannot share this in public, because it's a work for a client.
But maybe you can send me a PM with your email, than I can share it with you.
There is no problem in Preview site in browser mode.
The preview in muse works fine.
Hey everyone, unfortunately this bus has appeared due to some coflict with latest Chrome update.
We have marked this issue as critical and our engineering team has started working for a quick fix of this issue.
Meanwhile we suggest you to opt any other alternate like uploading on Business Catalyst for test or preview site in browser option for checking your site.
Thank you for your help Ankush,
Please keep us updated.
Any development on this as error still occurs. ?
Any news on this? You mentioned on 2/13 that this was a known issue and a high priority and here we are more than a month later with no update and no fix ?
Not really .. the problem still exists!
Sind Sie evtl. Deutsch? Habe die Webseite besucht, welches Sie gepostet haben....
Wenn ja, haben Sie schon eine Lösung gefunden? Bei uns gehts leider immer noch nicht.
Here is the URL at www.narfe.org.
I'm having the same problem, I have a deadline to publish the site next week and having different problems, Chrome Displays the ''Stylesheet error'', Internet Explorer does not show images and the menu lost the ability to drop down.
I'm having also a problems when I export the site as HTML and open any of the files in Dreamweaver, the file appears in blank when in Live view, and in Design view just looks distorted, if I try to preview the file from Dreamweaver in any of the browsers come up with a plain text site, no CSS no Images nothing just the text in a blank page.
The only one that looks to be working fine is Firefox.