• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jittery Scroll and Invisible Text [Muse for You widgets]

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Any advice on how to fix the following 2 issues would be great. The site is edbaker.net

Issue #1Jittery scroll

Scrolling with the mouse or trackpad on the homepage in Safari desktop produces a horizontal jitter—no vertical scroll. The “Muse for You” plugin custom scrollbar works fine.

Video of the jittering can be seen here: https://jwp.io/s/4KmX4DsP

Issue #2 Invisible Text

There is text in the “About" section of the homepage generated in a “Muse for You” plugin“ called Animator On Scroll 2.3 that does not display on Chrome desktop. It’s worked in the past (fading in from left) and does show up in other browsers. I describe it as invisible as opposed to missing, because the cursor changes to a text tool on hover in Chrome.

Video of this can be seen here: https://jwp.io/s/RKna09En

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[Edited by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Ok Nancy, I was hoping to avoid that as there are at least twelve third-party widgets on the page … but you were right. Thanks! The widgets are problematic & I suppose the best long-term solution is to move on to another builder and start over.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact 'Muse for You' as they developed the widgets you're having trouble with.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email to them as well. But the Jittery Scroll issue I've seen posted by other Adobe Muse users in the past ... and so it may not be related to 3rd party widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...so it may not be related to 3rd party widgets."

The only way to know for sure is to create a new Muse project without the widgets. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Nancy, I was hoping to avoid that as there are at least twelve third-party widgets on the page … but you were right. Thanks! The widgets are problematic & I suppose the best long-term solution is to move on to another builder and start over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines