Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jump to Anchor on scoll or rollover

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I was wondering if it was possible to jump to an anchor or a hyperlink just by hovering over something?

for example when reaching the bottom of a page is it possible to go back to top by scrolling more or just by reaching the end of the page without having to add a button or have to click on something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Not everything what clients want/could think of is useful or necessary or available .

You could of course let a button pop up to ask for click and then it scrolls to the desired anchor point.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the answer to your question, and from what I understand, this functionality isn't available with Muse. One way to do this would be to include custom HTML/CSS code with such functionality (if it is supported).

I am wondering why you would want this experience for your users though. Clicking a link isn't an energy-intensive effort.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Preran for your reply.

It isn't something I want but my client asked for it and I'm trying to find a way to do so if there is any..

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't have an idea. Will check with my colleague to see if he has a better answer for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not everything what clients want/could think of is useful or necessary or available .

You could of course let a button pop up to ask for click and then it scrolls to the desired anchor point.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines