• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox Slideshow not working when Website is Live

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Slideshow Lightbox widget, 1 x jpeg (image 1) works consistently when previewing on browser and live on the website.

2 x other jpeg's (image 2 & 3), which are a similar or smaller in size than the (image 1), do work when previewing in browser, but when website is uploaded via FTP, the images do not load.

I've tried starting from the beginning with the widget, adding all images, to the same result, only (image 1) works in a live environment, yet previews fine in the browser.

I've left this visible @ www.resumemakers.com.au.

Keen for guidance on how to resolve.

Thanks,

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

OK, I checked with my colleague and it looks like the image is not being displayed because it has a space in its name.

Can you try renaming your file to something like 1.jpg or resume.jpg, reupload to server, and see if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

I am looking at your website, and it looks fine to me. Can you post with screenshots on what we should be expecting to see that is currently not being displayed on your website?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I¹ve restored the issue back to the website and it is now visible @ the

services section of the page.

Look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Matt

Matt ­ Chief Resumé Maker

E - contact@resumemakers.com.au

W - www.resumemakers.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you mean. I think it has to do with the fact that you are using multiple lightbox widgets on the same page. There could be a code conflict causing this. Unfortunately, I am not the expert that can solve this one.

You may want to search for content that helps you add multiple lightbox widgets to the same page.

You can also try contacting us using Contact Customer Care My colleagues can probably help you with this one.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I checked with my colleague and it looks like the image is not being displayed because it has a space in its name.

Can you try renaming your file to something like 1.jpg or resume.jpg, reupload to server, and see if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, that worked. Thank you.

Matt ­ Chief Resumé Maker

E - contact@resumemakers.com.au

W - www.resumemakers.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the additional post. Can you remove both the images from your site, rename them, insert them in Muse, reupload them to the server, and let us know?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines