Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for code to add for adwords

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to find the code to enter into the header code so that it will show up on search engines.  I know there is code that can be added in, but I am unable to find this aside from the code to add in for google ads to show up on my page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

You can do it manually by using the Login to google analytics. You can find the tracking code there. Copy and paste it in your site. J26 has a great little mulib file free...perfect for doing this. Store | Adobe Muse Widgets

Good instructions too. There are only a couple of qualified SEO experts here. John is one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it manually by using the Login to google analytics. You can find the tracking code there. Copy and paste it in your site. J26 has a great little mulib file free...perfect for doing this. Store | Adobe Muse Widgets

Good instructions too. There are only a couple of qualified SEO experts here. John is one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Won't this just let me track it?  I would just like to have it show somewhere eventually on search engines.  My boss is not okay with paying for this sadly though, so google adwords wont work for this company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes

You can track visits, users, etc to the website from the tracking code provided from Google With Google Analytic. AdWords is another thing. Using separate code. Then there is tag manager it is more of an all in one tracking code...for retargeting, AdWords, and other stuff. Many companies that manage large accounts use the tag manager. In house Google Analytics is indispensable. 

Here is a pretty good link. Google Tag Manager overview - Tag Manager Help

Marketing is a completly different field than web design. There is a lot more to know. Marketing usually dictates to design a goal. Good design trys to deliver. Google Analytics and other tracking companies help bridge that gap to keep it honest. For example you will see the cruel result of “slow page“ loads being abandoned right quick. You can see the depth of the visit...how far into your site users are going and how engaged they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The individual embed codes are generated from your Google AdWords account. There is no generic "one fits all code". If you are a member of the AdWords program, the options will be avialable on your Google webmaster dashboard and can be configured in a million ways from which the individual code snippets then will be generated.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you guys I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines