• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

master vs regular page breakpoint CHAOS!

Explorer ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, maybe not chaos, but I'm sure it will be if I don't understand this correctly.

Does anyone have a link to a thread or an outside explanation/video on how the breakpoints you set on the master vs a regular page play well together? What are the best practices?

When my masterpage breakpoints don't match exactly my main page breakpoints I get whacky results. So I am assuming there is a way it is supposed to be done.

Any sage advice out there?

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

If Muse is crashing in preview don`t use preview. Pros work with SHIFT + CMD + E .

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-26 um 18.30.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please have a look at this thread which might clarify your doubts in this regards -Solved - Breakpoints? Master VS Pages.

Let us know if you need any additional info.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankush!

Thanks. I will have a read ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch this: Muse not redirecting to tablet version  from there:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-20 um 23.50.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fotoroeder

Cool, I will watch that one.

Right now I am trying to figure out why Muse is crashing when I scrub to the second breakpoint in preview mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Muse is crashing in preview don`t use preview. Pros work with SHIFT + CMD + E .

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-26 um 18.30.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yah, I know...I'm not sure why I do it. I think it's so I can stay in muse instead of switch to a browser just to see a tiny change. This is the first time have had it crash on me though. (I'm currently using it as an excuse to build a new PC..."must need a more powerful CPU and more RAM") hahahaha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the beginning I had issues a few times with this preview inside muse and finally I found it more reliable with Shift+CMD+E.

One more advantage: I can copy the url and paste it to Chrome and Firefox and Safari.

Now, if you have any further issues, give us a reduced .muse and we can check.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines