• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple fixed breakpoints working in master but not home

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to create a site which has fixed width for desktop, so I can incorporate some scroll effects. On my master i have 8 breakpoints that are all FIXED. I have them set to fixed for scroll effects .

When i close that and go to my home it doesn't work, when i view site in browser it is not response to my fixed breakpoints i placed.Both my MASTER and HOME have page properties set as Fixed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Did you set up the same breakpoints as in master? These breakpoints from master are indicated on your pages by tiny little white triangles, visible in the breakpoint bar. If you click one of these, breakpoint by breakpoint muse adds breakpoints at exactly the same values/positions. Then everything should work fine.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-15 um 08.55.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-15 um 08.56.30.png

If I miss something, provide some moire information, like screenshots or a simple one page .muse via CC-library or dropbox.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you set up the same breakpoints as in master? These breakpoints from master are indicated on your pages by tiny little white triangles, visible in the breakpoint bar. If you click one of these, breakpoint by breakpoint muse adds breakpoints at exactly the same values/positions. Then everything should work fine.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-15 um 08.55.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-15 um 08.56.30.png

If I miss something, provide some moire information, like screenshots or a simple one page .muse via CC-library or dropbox.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines