• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Crashed Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent an email directly from Adobe (after spending 3 hours on the phone with them 🙄) to download the 2018 version of Muse. It was succesful and worked but in return, it has crashed my Creative Cloud application and I can no longer access the Apps on the app. (Screen shot below). Can SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, please help with this problem? My business entirely depends on muse and the other creative cloud applications like Photoshop and After Effects. HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you have?

Did you Restart your computer after installing Muse?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2020 Mac Big Sur version 11.2.3

Yup, I've tried that and even Adobe screen shared with me and told me to factory reset my computer so I've tried that too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems for me that your CC has an issue but not Muse itself, as you cannot approach any app in your CC.

If you are on a PC you may disconnect from www, install CC and Muse, open Muse and reconnect to www.

Nancy is more keen into thios PC world, I must admit.

Let me add, that Muse is under EOL since 2018, run out on any support since 2020 (till then, Muse was kind of updated to browsers and computers OS´s). I highly recommend to search for other web-tools out there. And no, there´s nothing like Muse, unfortunately.  If you are into Adobe and keep it, you may have a closer look at XD, there are some free and paid plugins to export the design as html but need some deeper look into code or into the then following app tool.

Not all apps out there import html for further web developement.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I'm actually on a Mac with Big Sur version 11.2.3. I design and upload websites via Muse so unforuntately there's no other app quite like it ☹️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @qglassey,

1. Run the Adobe CC Cleaner tool to remove old CC from your system.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Download & install the latest CC Desktop app followed by other apps.
  4. Restart your computer.
  5. If that fails, contact Apple. Your computer may need servicing.

Keep in mind that Muse is end of life, unsupported and hasn't been updated in a dog's age.  You can't continue to use a dead app for your business.  Eventually Muse will stop working, old sites built with Muse will stop working and nobody will fix it.  Rebuild your site now with another app or service before you're forced to.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was sent an email directly from Adobe...

===========

Are you certain it was from Adobe?  Adobe support cannot help you with Muse because Muse is End of Life. 

Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to help, sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe reps will NEVER reach out to customers via Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines