• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture link works on desktop browser at 768, does not work on iPhone

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 6 picture links on a mobile breakpoint of 768. 4 work, 2 do not, despite several things I have tried. When I copy the exact picture and the page in links to in a test site only with those items, it works. I cannot determine what the problem is in my multi-page layout, however. Any ideas? I am somewhat new to Muse. http://nationalfarmersconvene18.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

As the mouse hovers over the images it changes from "mouse pointer" to "hand", so there seems to be an overlapping element on mobile.

Even if this element is empty it disturbs the  mouse behaviour, as you experienced.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the mouse hovers over the images it changes from "mouse pointer" to "hand", so there seems to be an overlapping element on mobile.

Even if this element is empty it disturbs the  mouse behaviour, as you experienced.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You´re welcome

Hope it helps?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines