• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing objects does not fits

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have basic problems with the breakpoint-settings. The objects size (width) on my page have not the same size like the page grid?

1. On the original pageview (in my case it is 1280px), the objects (green columns) has the same size like the page grid (blue lines):

grid-1280-ok.png

2. When i resize the page width, the object (green columns) dont change the size/position like the page-grid (blue lines)?

grid-1280-false.png

Does anyone have an idea how to optimize that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can’t. If you set layout columns, you enter an absolute pixel value for the gutter, not for the columns width. That means: If you use the scrubber in a responsive layout, the columns react responsively (shrink/grow in width), but the gutters keep the values, you have assigned.

Page elements (rectangles, images, …) grow/shrink responsively according to the width of your page – that means, they don’t respect your gutter values.

What you can do: You can redefine your grid (especially the gutters) breakpoint-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. It would be nice to align object in muse with the grid...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines