Exit

SEO - Problem - Not listed at all on google

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I have issues with my SEO ranking of my website. www.clustermarket.com

I know there is still a lot to do, I am working on the responsiveness, keywords and tags. I am just worried, even if you enter "clustermarket" in google, we don't show up. I submitted the URL several times and I also had a look into google search console.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tobias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017
  1. You're using way too many keywords and that's likely to be viewed as spam
  2. Your site is taking a huge speed hit. You should reduce the size of your images and enable caching and compression
  3. You're loading 2 jQuery libraries on your page which is extremely unnecessary and probably being loaded by another widget. Which 3rd party widgets are you using?
  4. Finally it's missing all of the key meta optimization which can be handled with this widget

For more tips on getting indexed, follow this guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when did that happen? As per Google'S own rules, it can take up to two weeks before anything appears in their search and it can take several more weeks before full sites are indexed completely. Hammering the Google-Dashboard prematurely may just be an unproductive waste of time...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Mylenium – You may also watch this (youtube) as keywords are not that important:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-12 um 12.15.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how is this a Muse issue? If you host on Adobe BC (a launched site not temp) and set your codes as google rules then everything works as it should

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Your site is taking a huge speed hit. You should reduce the size of your images and enable caching and compression
  3. You're loading 2 jQuery libraries on your page which is extremely unnecessary and probably being loaded by another widget. Which 3rd party widgets are you using?
  4. Finally it's missing all of the key meta optimization which can be handled with this widget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/J-26+Web+Design  schrieb

Where should one add specific code to  our .htaccess file? You know that musers do not all like code. So please, if you propose, do it detailed. Same to browser caching.

If one uses your widget, all descriptions from site-/pageproperties should be removed. So far so good.

I think we all appreciate your post but there´s a lack of information.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you J-26!

1. You're using way too many keywords and that's likely to be viewed as spam (I CHANGED IT)

I AM WORKING ON THE IMAGES. I ENABLED CACHING. COMPRESSION DOESNT WORK YET.

3.You're loading 2 jQuery libraries on your page which is extremely unnecessary and probably being loaded by another widget. Which 3rd party widgets are you using?

I USE YOUR SEO ESSENTIALS NOW. A GOOGLE ANALYTICS WIDGET, A COOKIE WIDGET AND A MESSANGER WIDGET. HOW CAN I DELETE OR CHECK THE JQUERIES LIBRARIES?

USING IT NOW

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reducing the image sizes is going to be the most important for speed. I'd try and get every image under 100kb. Compression seems to be working. I'm not quite sure why Google thinks it isn't. Caching definitely is working.

The jQuery is probably being loaded by the Cookie widget? Whose widget is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact code is given to you. What else needs to be explained?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find the .htaccess file? I publish the site by BC or upload on ftp. I would have to look inside the ftp-server. Then I would have to open this .htaccess and edit? What? I know how to copy and paste but where to, that´s my question (and maybe the question of some others).

If I use your widget (what I did with ne client so far, and it pretty works), no big deal. But manually?

Thanks

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I publish the site by BC or upload on ftp

You're publishing your site to BC or you're using the FTP to a different web server? If you're publishing your site with BC, then caching and compression are already enabled so I'm guessing you're not actually uploading your site to BC.

I know how to copy and paste but where to, that´s my question (and maybe the question of some others).

Anywhere in the htaccess file. Literally anywhere.

If I use your widget (what I did with ne client so far, and it pretty works), no big deal. But manually?

I don't know what that means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder  wrote

Where do I find the .htaccess file?

Uwe

only some web host servers use this system... not Adobe BC

are you asking for a Muse to J-26 tutorial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe, I watched those links above, you may see from my questions, that I do not understand those tutorials /explanations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello all,

I'm dealing with the same issue.

I made a landing page in Muse and then used MWuse (muse to wordpress) to try.

My landing page is quite simple and working fine but I'm not appearing (at all) in SEO.

So I went to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url and submit my URL

It's been almost 2 month now and still nothing.

I can send my URL in private if needed.

I'm clueless, any help would be very appreciated

Thank a lot.

U.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines