• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SignUp and login page on muse

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i create signup and login page in Adobe muse.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Unfortunately I cannot recommend by experience but there are some here: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/external-cms..

Most of them need an additional subscription.

There´s one from Germany which I did not check so far very properly, where you have to pay only one time around € 79,…

and this gets you connected to a CMS called "Contao". It´s named "conmunicator.com" .

You can get it in English as well. But you have to work yourself into Contao as well.

But the ones from musewidgeits.com ar

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign Up and login to what? A Website? This will need either a CMS or BC site. There are some 3rd party widgets but they admit, that they are not really 100% safe, as the user and pw could get detected by someone with code knowledge.

Besdt Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To a website.

Which CMS will you recommend. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I cannot recommend by experience but there are some here: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/external-cms..

Most of them need an additional subscription.

There´s one from Germany which I did not check so far very properly, where you have to pay only one time around € 79,…

and this gets you connected to a CMS called "Contao". It´s named "conmunicator.com" .

You can get it in English as well. But you have to work yourself into Contao as well.

But the ones from musewidgeits.com are for sure also not done in 5 minutes.

At the end it depends on what you really need, how your bank account is willing to pay and so on .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines