• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sudden error with web font

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering an error when I try to preview my site or upload to an FTP host. The error message is:

Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page ---- [Error 500].

I had just edited my website a few minutes previously and had uploaded to the FTP host with no issues. The error seems to be in the font Fira Sans Medium. But again, I had edited earlier with no problem, so I'm not sure why it's encountering an error now. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sorry for the trouble you are facing.

Let me give a chance to deal with this.

Could you please check if below-mentioned steps.

There are two possible fixes for this issue.

First of all, you should try to sign out/in from CC app and make sure font sync option should be turned on.

Next, you will have to look for any system fonts if applied to any text in the body or any widget box and change them into standard fonts or web fonts.

• saved my site as a different file name
  • uploaded my files to my FTP server using 'all files' instead of 'modified files'

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines