• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text flow inconsistency in text frame across BP's - site with 177 pages

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning at all I have a huge problem! When I try to export a site in html muse me from this error. I have seen that for websites with few pages the solution has been found. But I do not understand how I can do with a 177-page website! Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Hi silviap,

This error comes only when you have got any kind of difference in the font of the same field on the same page.

And the solution mentioned here - Muse Error: Text flow inconsistency in text frame across BP's shall work for you, however, will be very hard to follow for such a huge 177 pages site.

But the solution mentioned here Error: Text flow inconsistency in text frame U10174 at breakpoint 960px might be little less hectic and will do the same changes as mentioned in above thread.

Plea

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello brave woman ,

could you try to be more precise into which issue you ran?

Your information:

When I try to export a site in html muse me from this error. I have seen that for websites with few pages the solution has been found.

could be everything.

1. it is recommended to use the integrated muse function "upload to ftp". Why do you want to export?
  2. Could you publish your site to BC as a provisionally website?
  3. Did you set paragrahstyles for your text?

Let`s try to encircle your problem.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone, I managed to solve the problem with so much patience and arranging text formatting as a response

After doing this on the most critical pages, the problem is solved! Garzie at all.

Anyway, I went to both exporting to html and loading directly to ftp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi silviap,

This error comes only when you have got any kind of difference in the font of the same field on the same page.

And the solution mentioned here - Muse Error: Text flow inconsistency in text frame across BP's shall work for you, however, will be very hard to follow for such a huge 177 pages site.

But the solution mentioned here Error: Text flow inconsistency in text frame U10174 at breakpoint 960px might be little less hectic and will do the same changes as mentioned in above thread.

Please follow the same let us know if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines