• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The page isn’t redirecting properly

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the process of finishing a 126 page website with Adobe Muse, https://www.salestrainingstore.net. Everything works great except for one page.  When I click on the Motorcycle Enter Here tab, I get the error message above.  The URL looks defective.  When I click on all the other links they work fine. When I hover over the link, the URL looks fine. It does the same thing in both Firefox and Edge. I have deleted the page from Muse and the server and remade it and it still doesn't work.  When I do a preview the link works fine.  It's just when I upload it to the server.  It's driving me crazy.

Someone please help.

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

You were right, it wasn't a Muse issue.  My hosting company needed to get rid of some cache.  It works now.  Thank you for all your help.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link, which you try to link to (".htmlllllllllllll“):

Screen_01.jpg

And this is the error, Safari states:

Screen_02.jpg

Similar in Chrome: „Too many Redirects."

So, I don’t think, you are dealing with a Muse issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.  Are you speaking of redirects I've created in cPanel for links ending in .htm to .html?  I don't have 20 redirections, and the links work fine for RV which I have more redirects.

Should I delete the two that deals with Motorcycle?  Or are these redirects not the ones you're speaking of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You were right, it wasn't a Muse issue.  My hosting company needed to get rid of some cache.  It works now.  Thank you for all your help.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines