• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 2017.1 - Issue with Slideshow

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new Update my slideshows are no longer responsive. Before the update I used the workaround with uncheck resposive width, center, check again to center the text, picture and thumbnails. With the update the workaround ist no longer needed, cause you can center just like that, BUT not for the thumbnails. The options are greyed out for these. I tried using a composition widget, but you can't put the triggers above the image, they have to stay under it and also you can't make the image stretch to browser width.

I assume while making the slideshow responisve the thumbnails where simply forgotten? Please fix that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Hello,

We have disabled the resize option responsive width for thumbnails purposefully. Reason behind the same is thumbnail contains only images and images needs to be responsive width and height i.e. image is scaled proportionally, when the browser is resized as to maintain image's aspect ratio.

However responsive width is enabled only for those widgets/elements which are container itself( like composition target, caption button).

Regards,

Pushpa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have disabled the resize option responsive width for thumbnails purposefully. Reason behind the same is thumbnail contains only images and images needs to be responsive width and height i.e. image is scaled proportionally, when the browser is resized as to maintain image's aspect ratio.

However responsive width is enabled only for those widgets/elements which are container itself( like composition target, caption button).

Regards,

Pushpa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on 2 websites so far. Once I updated the software, opened a website file and made any kind of change it now uploads like this even though I did not touch the slideshow or its settings. I've tried to fix it with no success.

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 3.13.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 3.14.13 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kr8ve1​: Perhaps my answer here helps: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2383473

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines